Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family Camp, and BOOM!

Greetings!


We arrived home from Family Camp, tired, sore, and definitely NOT wanting it to end.

We left Wednesday, and on the road on the busiest road ( of course we had to have SOME kind of trouble ;D ) I felt a bump and a hiss, I looked out the back window and saw our back tire blow up, and it happened in the best spot, we we're able to pull over to an out of business restaurant, we pulled in and checked the tire out ( it was only flat on the bottom ;D ) we pulled out with still a " half flat " tire and went down the road slowly and pulled into a tire shop ( thanks to a friendly Road Cop, who pulled in front of a busy highway that we had to make a U-turn at ) 4 hours later, we pulled out and FINALLY made it to the Family Camp, thanks to Mr, Jeff, coming out to rescue us at the last second when we "almost" passed the driveway.

I met and made a lot of new friends, I met three girls named Sara, ( A boy that I met named Matthew ) and I dubbed them the names, That Sara, The Other Sara, and Howdy ( My favorite ) we named her Howdy because of her shirt that said Howdy on it.

We unpacked and the next morning we headed over for the first Church Service, after the Church Service, we had " free time " for 5 hours! most of that time was used by playing VollyBall with Howdy, That Sara, The Other Sara, Matthew, and the Del-Rios. We also " Tried " and failed miserably at Tennis ( it was mostly Allison's fault but we won't go there ;D ) we had a Bon-Fire, Smores, Bike Rides, ( no more flat tires thank the Lord ) we all had fun, until we had to leave...


We left sadly before we could sing Happy Birthday to Howdy and a kid who broke his finger, but I got to say Happy Birthday to Howdy at Breakfast.


We all had fun, kind of sad that we left, I am hoping that we get to go next year Lord Willing.



Post to ya soon ;D

2 comments:

  1. Mostly my fault? Excuse me? You were the one who hit it into the woods . . . but I DEFINITELY won't go THERE.

    :)

    Allison, the Unjustly Accused

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you hit it, I think I passed my short term memory loss onto you ;D

    Justin, the Right

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting! hope you have
a great time looking at my blog!

Justin