Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bad week...

Hello all,

I apologize for no new posting, lets see if I can rap this one up in a pinch : )

Had a wonderful Monday afternoon at Music Lessons, and a good lunch : )

On Tuesday my Uncle came to visit.  That night we got a call that my Grandpa had died !_!
But I think I'm done crying, because I know he is in a better place.

Wednesday was just terrible, we did nothing. We mostly walked around the house in a daze,
still not believing that my Grandpa is gone, we didn't go to church because I was afraid I would cry to much :P

Thursday was a little better, still a little dazed, we made the calls to family members who didn't know yet.

Friday my Uncle Sam's girlfriend got really sick and had an achy back, so they couldn't come over.

Saturday was filled by helping a very nice blind man move into one of our houses, he might be coming to our church!

Sunday ( <-----this is the best part ) Had a great fellowship, and afterward went to the Long's ( some new church member's ) new house, after that the Whites, and the Long's came over to our house for a Partay :D
We went swimming, Kiyaking, played Civil War, and Knockout.

Busy week with a mix of sadness and happiness, God is good : )

Ever Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! hope you have
a great time looking at my blog!

Justin