Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally...

Ok, so I haven't posted lately, for the past two and a half months to be exact, if it is ok with you guys, I have decided to make this blog into a story blog.  I will post excerpts from my upcoming stories.  I haven't been posting cause of the normal way of life, church, music, TaeKwonDo, etc.  Since I haven't been posting, I thought it would be kind of neat to make this into my little writing studio, so as soon as I get a new excerpt from a story, you guys get to judge on how good it is :)



7 comments:

  1. Sounds cool, (or as some people would say "cool, Dude"). :) Can't wait!

    Yesterday, Jaden was baptized. We had a big get-together. We'll probably post photos of it on our blog here soon.

    Keep up the good work.

    Blessings,
    Johanna Kautt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait either!

    I am so glad Jaden's been baptized, I've got a new "brother" now 8)

    ~Justin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I will probably post the baptism photos on our blog soon-- I just got over being on a week computer brake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I will head over right now and see if they just happened to pop up ;)

    ~Justin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you new background-- it's neat! I LOVE swirls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting! hope you have
a great time looking at my blog!

Justin