Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So sorry...

First, I must apologize, I have not written anything at all lately, I have been busy with family and friends.
So here goes on what as been happening..

Last Saturday (My Birthday) I got a call from some unknown person named Cody (13 years old), he was looking for me,  It turns out that he is my brother whom I have never met! We got to talking and he said that I have two younger sisters name Caitlin (12 years old) and Cassie (10 years old) Cody told me all about himself and Caitlin, and Cassie.  We hung up on a promise that he would call Sunday.

About an hour after we hung up the doorbell rang, I walked out and lo and behold, one of our church members, the Kennedy's were standing at the door, I let mom get it and proceeded to look sappy (As usual)
I walked into my room, turned off my laptop, and walked into the kitchen and asked what they were doing here, mom said that they had planned a surprise party for me, I had no clue! later the Young's arrived and we had cake, ice cream, opened presents and all that good stuff.

Sunday I got a call from Cody,  we talked for near an hour, swapped address's so we can send pictures of each other, I also got to talk to Caitlin who is a little shy, but very cute!

Monday we spent all day in Sherman at Piano, and Violin lessons.

Tuesday I did....did... nothing... XD

Wednesday I mowed the backyard and went to check the mail, Cody had sent a letter! it read:

Justin,

Hey bubba, how has your day been? My days are okay.
How is school? I hate school! We all miss you, and hope
to come see you soon. Cassie doesn't know that You and
I have talked yet, the girls will talk to you soon! I will write
a longer letter soon!

              Write back soon.

                Sincerely.  Cody, Cassie, and Caitlin.

              P.S. See you soon!

Enclosed was a picture of all three... I look at it every five seconds, I am a Feaster, a trembler, inside-out somersaulter, a dreamer waking!  I have prayed for so long to know if they were even alive, now I have received even more, isn't God good?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Justin I'm Andrew (not Allison) I hope you
    get to see him someday Justin.

    By Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you, Justin! Post 5 of your most favorite books and or movies, 5 of your favorite foods, your favorite book of the Bible, and your Bible verse you live by.

    In Christ,
    The Kautts

    www.texasskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin,

    Just wanted you to know you have several fans around here that are watching you and wanting to be like you! Now, God has given you three more! He is good! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting! hope you have
a great time looking at my blog!

Justin